As you prepare for the holidays, breaking of bread, and gift giving, please consider connecting your Kroger Rewards and Amazon accounts to the Durham Bicycle Cooperative's passive giving campaigns.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR KROGER CARD TO THE CO-OP
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Log in or sign on as a new online customer by clicking on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box and follow the directions for an online account.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO #88647 or "Durham Bicycle Cooperative," then click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Once your Kroger card account is linked to the Co-op, just swipe your Rewards card with every grocery trip and each purchase will count toward the Co-op's fundraising efforts.
- Remember to update your account annually because Kroger automatically defaults your account to unaffiliated each year.
HOW TO ASSIGN THE CO-OP AS YOUR AMAZON CHARITY OF CHOICE
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-352262 and log in to your Amazon account
- Hover over "Your Account" in the top banner, then click on "Change Your Charity"
- In the search bar, type Durham Bicycle Cooperative
- Select the Co-op when it appears in the search bar and you will see it pop up under the "Supporting" section of your customized account banner
- When you make your next purchase, be sure to sign in via http://smile.amazon.com and 0.5% of the proceeds will be donated to the Co-op's capital campaign!